Then I just taped my songs/pictures to the top of it with scotch tape. They come off so I can put whatever I want on these dice and use them over and over again for future use.
You can find a document I created at my Resource Library with the 6 images pictured above. They are a bit pixelated, sorry. However, I created new ones using these images HERE (thank you OCD Primary Chorister!).
The printable from OCD’s primary chorister has 2 options – a blank one without the instructions on the image and the other one includes the instructions.
You can access my printables at my Resource Library. Instructions for accessing my Resource Library are found at the bottom of this post.
One dice is what song to sing and the other dice tells you how to sing. I got my pictures from searching the Internet. Here’s what I came up with:
- Swimmer: Plug your nose while you sing (that was pretty funny!) and swim with your other arm
- Cowboy: Sing with some nice “twang” and put your thumbs in your pocket while you kick the dust. Make sure to start and end with a “yee-haw!”
- Opera Singer: Spread out and be very flamboyant with your arms. Lots of vibrato and loud singing.
- Drill Sargent: Everyone stands at attention while they sing. No smiling, laughing giggling. You walk back and forth looking for anything out of place. Start and end with a “yes ma’am!”
- Granny: Wiggle your throat with your hand to make your voice shake. Bend over and pretend to have an aching back.
- Police Officer: Make stop and go signs on sticks (below). You direct “traffic” and tell everyone when to stop and start singing. Download ones from the church’s website HERE.
To store my review dice, I simply cut the tape and flattened them to fit into my files.
All my printables are free and can be downloaded from my Resource Library. Access to my Resource Library is sent to you via email and not linked here. If you need initial access to my Resource Library or need access sent to you again, click on the button below, fill out your information then check your email. Instructions for accessing each printable on my Resource Library are below the button. Check out my email tutorial HERE for more help.
These printables are filed on my Resource Library page under Category Title > Review Dice.