- Do you fish in a stream – fishing pole
- or lazily dream on the banks as the clouds go by – pillow
- Do you swim in a pool, to keep yourself cool – goggles, towel, flippers
- or swing in a tree up high – rope with a big knot like a rope swing
- Do you march in parades – drum with drumsticks or any band instrument
- or drink lemonades – pitcher with a cup and a lemon
- or count all the stars in the sky? – paper stars glued on popsicle sticks
If you want to challenge the kids, have them come up with their own lyrics! I LOVED this idea that was shared on the FB Chorister’s page HERE.
All my printables are free and can be downloaded from my Resource Library. Access to my Resource Library is sent to you via email and not linked here. If you need initial access to my Resource Library or need access sent to you again, click on the button below, fill out your information then check your email. Instructions for accessing each printable on my Resource Library are below the button. Check out my email tutorial HERE for more help.
These printables are filed on my Resource Library page under Song Title > Oh, What Do You Do in the Summertime?