I’m going to just use the idea posted on Sugardoodle using the Children’s Songbook Companion book and posters. Below are the posters I made. They were kind of a bear to make.
But that said, I recently digitized my posters! You can find download them using the button at the bottom of this post. They print as 20×30 posters that can be printed at Costco or at your local printer. There is also a version that someone shared on the Primary Music Leaders Facebook Group too that you can check out! These print as 11×17 documents. Or feel free to copy the images by hand. Either way, I highly suggest having them laminated!
The Songbook Companion also suggests making word cards with the phonetic spellings for “thank you” in the six languages. I put the word cards on strings to be hung around the child’s neck when they are holding up their poster costume.
- “What do these words mean? [thank you]
- “Listen and count how many foreign languages are sung” 
- Help children practice pronouncing the six words. Sing them several times
- “Where are tender voices heard?” [all over the world]
- “What do Heavenly Father’s children all over the world do at the end of day? [kneel and pray]
- What does each child say in his own special way? [thank you]
- Who hears them? [Heavenly Father]
- What else do we learn about Heavenly Father [ that he knows, loves, and understands the language of every person]
For those with large a large primary, I’d suggest having 6 teachers come up front to hold the posters. Then have all the teachers stand out of order up front and hang the word-card necklaces on the chalkboard and the kids have to put the right card on the right teacher in the right order. Put one in order then sing the whole song. Keep adding until all the teachers are in the right order with their correct word card.
All my printables are free and can be downloaded from my Resource Library. Access to my Resource Library is sent to you via email and not linked here. If you need initial access to my Resource Library or need access sent to you again, click on the button below, fill out your information then check your email. Instructions for accessing each printable on my Resource Library are below the button. Check out my email tutorial HERE for more help.
These printables are filed on my Resource Library page under Song Title > Children All Over the World.