- January – As a Child of God. We learned the sign language to this so we’ll just sing and sign the song. Find details HERE.
- February – Choose the Right. I made CTR sticks so when we sing this song, every time we sing “choose the right” we’ll hold up our sticks. Find the sticks HERE.
- March – Stand for the Right. We played the bells when we sung all the “be true” notes so I’ll pull out the bells and my music notes. Find the details HERE.
- April – Had I Been a Child. I taught this using pictures of Christ when he visited America HERE. I will just pull out the pictures I used and have kids pass them around as we sing.
- May – When I am Baptized. I taught this song using the rainbow wands I purchased so we’ll sing the song with the wands, waving them like rainbows during the chorus singing legato, then quickly shaking them while we sing it staccato for the chorus. I’ll admit, this lesson was SO fun – the kids loved it! Details HERE.
Did You Think to Pray? Singing Time Ideas
Check out these singing time ideas for teaching the hymn Did You Think to Pray? in singing time! There’s bound to be something to accommodate your primary’s learning style and needs!