On the back, I just typed up the following, cut them out and taped them on (so I can reuse the cards another time, with new songs):
- Torch Relay: Every Star is Different – turn off lights and pass the the torch around the room.
- Volleyball: Nephi’s Courage – volley the song back and forth (each side sings one line).
- Marathon: When I am Baptized – sing as much as you can in one breath.
- Synchronized Singing: As a Child of God – sign language.
- Rhythmic Gymnastics: Choose the Right – do this rhythm with your hands: lap, clap, snap, thumbs over shoulders.
- Kayaking: Stand for the Right – how about “yakking” and speak the words to the song before its sung.
- Archery: Had I Been a Child – as the leader’s arms are stretched out, sing louder and as arms close, sing softer.
These printables are filed on my Resource Library page under Category Title > Olympics.