On the back, I just typed up the following, cut them out and taped them on (so I can reuse the cards another time, with new songs):
- Torch Relay: Every Star is Different – turn off lights and pass the the torch around the room.
- Volleyball: Nephi’s Courage – volley the song back and forth (each side sings one line).
- Marathon: When I am Baptized – sing as much as you can in one breath.
- Synchronized Singing: As a Child of God – sign language.
- Rhythmic Gymnastics: Choose the Right – do this rhythm with your hands: lap, clap, snap, thumbs over shoulders.
- Kayaking: Stand for the Right – how about “yakking” and speak the words to the song before its sung.
- Archery: Had I Been a Child – as the leader’s arms are stretched out, sing louder and as arms close, sing softer.
All my printables are free and can be downloaded from my Resource Library. Access to my Resource Library is sent to you via email and not linked here. If you need initial access to my Resource Library or need access sent to you again, click on the button below, fill out your information then check your email. Instructions for accessing each printable on my Resource Library are below the button. Check out my email tutorial HERE for more help.
These printables are filed on my Resource Library page under Category Title > Olympics.