- I have a family here on earth, they are so good to me.
- I want to share my life with them through all eternity.
- Families can be together forever through Heavenly Father’s plan.
- I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can (repeat).
- While I am in my early years, I’ll prepare so carefully.
- So I can marry in God’s temple for eternity.
For Junior Primary I will simply present the Senior Primary’s pictures one at a time and talk about what they drew and then we’ll sing each line. For Junior I’m hoping to get through 4 of the pictures (taking 5 minutes with each) and then next week I’ll present the last 2. If I can time everything out, I’ll have 10 remaining minutes in Junior Primary next week. So I made this coloring sheet (words of the song are on the bottom) for them to color (using crayons) as they listen to the song on CD. They can simply draw a picture of their family.
Download my coloring sheet using my Resource Library. Instructions to access my Resource Library are at the bottom of this post.
Find my follow-up post on this activity HERE if you want to see how the poster pictures turned out!
For more reviewing, make sure to check out my Stick Figure Family activity HERE
All my printables are free and filed on my Resource Library. Filing instructions for accessing each printable on my Resource Library are below the button.
These printables are filed on my Resource Library page under Song Title > Families Can Be Together Forever.