- Book of Mormon Stories p. 118 (find my lesson plan HERE)
- Follow the Prophet p. 110
- Keep the Commandments p. 146 (I picked this one – find my lesson plan HERE)
- Latter-day Prophets p. 134 (find my lesson plan HERE)
- Nephi’s Courage p. 120 (find my lesson plans for this song HERE and HERE)
- The Prophet Said to Plant a Garden p. 237
- Samuel Tells of the Baby Jesus p. 36 (find my lesson plans for this song HERE and HERE)
- Seek the Lord Early p. 108 (find my lesson plan HERE)
- The Sixth Article of Faith p. 126
- Stand for the Right p. 159 (find my lesson plan for this song HERE)
- We’ll Bring the World His Truth p. 172 (find my lesson plan for this song HERE)
- A Children’s Songbook Companion. Find details of this book HERE.
- Sugardoodle HERE and search for the song alphabetically.
- Search past files on Primusic on Yahoo Groups (find details HERE)
- Google, Pinterest, Facebook (Primary Music Leader Facebook Group HERE), or other singing time blogs of course!
- Praise to the Man (see my 3 week lesson plan HERE, HERE and HERE)
- We Thank Thee, Oh God For a Prophet (reference the 2013 Outline HERE in May for teaching tips)
What are you teaching this month? Leave a comment to help someone else decide!
2 thoughts on “May Song: Song of your choice from the Children’s Songbook, Hymns, or Church magazines”
I'm doing Build an Ark from the friend.
It was taught in the 2013 auxiliary training classes.
It was great, because sharing time was about Noah. 😀
I'm doing "We Ever Pray For Thee" from the hymnbook.