- GLUE – Glue your legs together and your arms to your sides so you hold really still while we sing He Sent His Son.
- SCISSORS – Sing I Will Follow God’s Plan as if you were cutting it (sing it staccato or choppy).
- MARKERS – Only sing The Family is of God when you are wearing the same color as the marker that is held up.
- RULER – Measure the volume as we sing I Stand All Amazed. Point to 1 inch for softer up to 12 inches for louder.
- ERASER – “Erase” (don’t sing) the phrase “Keep the Commandments” in the song Keep the Commandments.
- SHARPENER – Sharpen the song by enunciating each word in Family History – I am Doing It.
- CALCULATOR – Calculate how many “B” words are in Baptism. What words are they?
- PENCIL – Write with your hands by making up actions as we sing Seek the Lord Early.
These printables are filed on my Resource Library page under Category Title > Back-To-School Review.