- GLUE – Glue your legs together and your arms to your sides so you hold really still while we sing He Sent His Son.
- SCISSORS – Sing I Will Follow God’s Plan as if you were cutting it (sing it staccato or choppy).
- MARKERS – Only sing The Family is of God when you are wearing the same color as the marker that is held up.
- RULER – Measure the volume as we sing I Stand All Amazed. Point to 1 inch for softer up to 12 inches for louder.
- ERASER – “Erase” (don’t sing) the phrase “Keep the Commandments” in the song Keep the Commandments.
- SHARPENER – Sharpen the song by enunciating each word in Family History – I am Doing It.
- CALCULATOR – Calculate how many “B” words are in Baptism. What words are they?
- PENCIL – Write with your hands by making up actions as we sing Seek the Lord Early.
All my printables are free and filed on my Resource Library. Filing instructions for accessing each printable on my Resource Library are below the button.
These printables are filed on my Resource Library page under Category Title > Back-To-School Review.