- ERASER: “Erase” (don’t sing) the words “follow” and “prophet” in the song Follow the Prophet.
- GLUE: Glue your legs together and your arms to your sides so you hold really still while we sing Come Follow Me.
- MARKERS: Only sing He Sent His Son when you are wearing the same color as the marker that is held up.
- RULER: Measure the volume as we sing Tell Me the Stories of Jesus. Point to 1 inch for softer up to 12 inches for louder.
- CALCULATOR: Count how many times we sing the words “faith” in the song Faith.
- PENCIL: Write with your hands (sign language) to the song The Holy Ghost.
- SCISSORS: “Cut” the song The Church of Jesus Christ by singing it staccato (choppy).
- SHARPENER: Sharpen the song by enunciating each word for I Know That My Savior Loves Me.
**If you have more time, throw in more school supplies with other songs! This would even be great for an easy 5th Sunday singing time if you happen to get the full time!
All my printables are free and filed on my Resource Library. Filing instructions for accessing each printable on my Resource Library are below the button.
These printables are filed on my Resource Library page under Category Title > Back-To-School Review.