- ERASER: “Erase” (don’t sing) the words “be true” in the song Stand for the Right.
- GLUE: Glue your legs together and your arms to your sides so you hold really still while we sing If I Listen With My Heart.
- MARKERS: Only sing Search, Ponder & Pray when you are wearing the same color as the marker that is held up.
- RULER: Measure the volume as we sing I Will Follow God’s Plan. Point to 1 inch for softer up to 12 inches for louder.
- CALCULATOR: Count how many times we sing the word “I” (in all it’s forms including I’ll, I’m, etc.) in the song I Love To See the Temple.
- PENCIL: Write with your hands (sign language) to the song Beautiful Savior.
- SCISSORS: “Cut” the song The Lord Gave Me a Temple by singing it staccato (choppy).
- SHARPENER: Sharpen the song by enunciating each word for Praise to the Man.
All my printables are free and can be downloaded from my Resource Library. Access to my Resource Library is sent to you via email and not linked here. If you need initial access to my Resource Library or need access sent to you again, click on the button below, fill out your information then check your email. Instructions for accessing each printable on my Resource Library are below the button. Check out my email tutorial HERE for more help.
These printables are filed on my Resource Library page under Category Title > Back-To-School.