Markers is a simple singing time review activity that only utilizes the board along with a few colored dry erase markers or chalk and an eraser! You can review any song or multiple songs!!
Have the primary help you write the words to your song on the board. Write a color key across the top that contains the following:
- Red: cross out a word with an X and don’t sing these words
- Blue: underline a word to hum
- Green: replace a word with a drawing
- Orange: put a box around a phrase to sing with eyes closed
- Brown: make up a sign for a word and put a star around that word
- Purple: circle a word then share a way you can share gospel with others
Have 1-3 children at a time (depending on the size of your primary) blindly select a marker from a bag or a can. The color selected tells them what to do.
- Red: cross off a word with an “X”
- Blue: underline a word
- Green: replace a word with a picture
- Orange: put a box around a word
- Brown: put a star around a word
- Purple: circle a word
1 thought on ““Markers” Review”
This marker review game is awesome!! Super excited to use it, thank you for sharing, as always!