- Person lying down sleeping: Ere you left your room this morning
- Person praying: Did you think to pray?
- Person holding up a picture of Christ: In the name of Christ, our Savior
- Person asking a question: Did you sue for loving favor
- Person creating a shield by making an “X” with their arms: As a shield today
- Person that is tired, discouraged: Oh, how praying rests the weary!
- Person covering their eyes, then uncovering their eyes: Prayer will change the night to day.
- Person that is sad, tired: So, when life gets dark and dreary,
- Person holding up the string tied on their finger: Don’t forget to pray.
- Ere: before
- Sue for loving favor: ask a question
- Weary: tired or discouraged
- Dreary: sad, tired
All my printables are free and can be downloaded from my Resource Library. Access to my Resource Library is sent to you via email and not linked here. If you need initial access to my Resource Library or need access sent to you again, click on the button below, fill out your information then check your email. Instructions for accessing each printable on my Resource Library are below the button. Check out my email tutorial HERE for more help.
These printables are filed on my Resource Library page under Song Title > Did You Think To Pray?.