The other option is to put your spinner through a foam board, then tape your pieces to the foam board.
I created a “SCALED by 75%” file that I adjusted so the pieces can fit on the popular Ikea spinner found HERE. Make sure to print the SCALED file in my Resource Library if you go this route (thank you Becky for the photo!):
- Campfire Songs – pitch lead using your hands (move your hands up and down as the notes move up and down) or, if you have a song using ASL, sing this song with it
- Hiss the S’s – when you sing any “S’s” in the song, exaggerate them. This will be the only time this is a good thing – haha!
- Mountain Echo – one side of the room sings a phrase, then the other side sings the next phrase
- Wagon Wheel Arms – roll arms like a wagon wheel
- Boys/Girls Sing – boys sing a phrase, then the girls sing the next phrase
- Starry Night – sing with the lights off (bring in finger lights or flash lights if you want!!)
- Pioneer Trek – walk around the perimeter of the room as you sing
- Choppy Ax – sing staccato (short sounds or choppy – have the piano do it too!)
- Butterfly Wings – wave your arms like a butterfly
- Stinky Skunk – hold your nose as you sing
- Bumble Bee Hum – hum one phrase, then sing the next phrase
- Buffalo Stampede – march in place
All my printables are free and filed on my Resource Library. Filing instructions for accessing each printable on my Resource Library are below the button.
These printables are filed on my Resource Library page under Title Category > Pioneer Day > Wagon Wheel of Fortune.