Just print off a child (or more!) to fit on a full sheet of paper and the corresponding armor. I’d recommend printing on card stock, cutting out and laminating. **UPDATE: The files you receive from Susan Fitch need to be resized so if you purchase the clip art, leave a comment with your email address (or contact me via my “Contact Me” tab) and I’ll send you the new file I created so it will work! I just don’t want to infringe on Susan’s copyrighted work, otherwise I’d just share the file here.
Quickly reference the scripture in the Come Follow Me
then add songs to the back of each of the pieces. You can review songs for your program or sing songs that correlate to some of the answers listed in the primary lesson plan:
- Studying the Scriptures: Search, Ponder and Pray p. 109
- Serving Others: A Happy Helper p. 197
- Praying: A Child’s Prayer p. 12
- Obeying: Quickly I’ll Obey p. 197
- Attending Church: The Chapel Doors p. 156
- Keep the Commandments: Keep the Commandments p. 146
If you have more suggestions, leave a comment!