Teach I Will Be Valiant in singing time using these action word actions! Your Primary will feel like super heroes with these actions and are sure to be a definite win in your singing time!
**This post contains an affiliate link. That means I receive a small commission from sales at no cost to you. But know that I wouldn’t recommend this product if I didn’t LOVE it!
I Will Be Valiant Super Hero Actions
These are the super hero actions spelled out:
- The Lord: hand directs toward the heavens
- needs valiant servants: hands on hips
- to do his work in the latter-days: pound fist into palm of other hand repeatedly (4 times)
- to follow the teachings of Jesus: hold a “sword” off to the side as if charging into battle
- and serve his people: hands held down and outward as if welcoming
- in a loving way: place hands over heart
- I will be his servant: one hand on hip, the other thumb points to the side of head with elbow extended (4 times)
- and keep my covenants: scoop one arm in front with elbow bent as if excited
- valiantly: both hands on hips, standing tall, shoulders back and off to the side
- I’ll stand: stomp with one foot
- for truth: flex bicep muscle on same arm as foot that stomped and hold
- I’ll stand: stomp with other foot
- for right: flex bicep muscle on other arm
- the Lord: both hands extended upward toward heaven
- can depend on me: point to self using both thumbs to the side of head and elbows extended (2 times)
I Will Be Valiant Super Hero Masks
And feel free to dress up yourself along with a few kiddos for an added effect! Check out these super hero masks here (Amazon affiliate link):
Or have the kids make their own masks using this mask template from the May 2023 Friend magazine!
I Will Be Valiant Printable Actions
Becca shared these I Will Be Valiant actions and flip chart on the PML FB group. They’re similar to the actions shared by Shannon with a few differences.
More I Will Be Valiant Primary Singing Time Ideas
Make sure to check out more singing time ideas for teaching I Will Be Valiant.