Okay folks! It’s time for another year in singing time! Right now we’ve got a decent set of challenges laid out before us but we can come out conquerors! To help, my January Singing Time Schedule To-Go is hot off the press! I’ve simplified everything about singing time for you! The planning and prep required in singing time is now so you can sit back, relax and enjoy your new year!!
To-Go Schedules Include:
- A filled-in monthly singing time planner
- To-go lesson plan summaries for each Sunday
- All associated printables that go along with each lesson plan
- And more! Including posting words, songs suggested from the Come Follow Me-Primary manual, links to all the lesson plan posts, and more!
January Singing Time Schedule To-Go includes:
- Joseph Smith’s First Prayer (which is not available on my blog yet!)
- Search, Ponder and Pray
- Family History – I Am Doing It
- 2021 Sing-Along Videos (also not available yet)
- Celebrating New Year’s Around the World
All lesson plans are adaptable to whatever current situation you find your singing time to be in. Whether it be live on Zoom, pre-recorded videos, home-centered emails for families, or good ol’ in-person singing time in the primary room (if only we could all be that lucky)!
Join my Singing Time Schedule To-Go for only $4.99/month. Cancel at any time whether it be after one month, one year or whenever you get released. I promise, you won’t regret it!
If you’d like to sign up or learn a more about my Singing Time Schedule To-Go, details can be found here:
Since this format is still relatively new, I appreciate any feedback and suggestions you have to help make this more helpful for you! I want Camille’s Primary Ideas to be your one-stop singing time resource.