We’re moving right along into the second month of the year! How has your primary adjusted to all the temporary changes to singing time? Hopefully you’re finding lots of help here! My February Singing Time Schedule To-Go is now live and ready to help you plan next month! This schedule simplifies everything about singing time for Primary Music Leaders! I’ve done all the planning and prep so all you do is hit print! You’re welcome!
To-Go Schedules Include:
- A filled-in monthly singing time planner
- To-go lesson plan summaries for each Sunday
- All associated printables that go along with each lesson plan
- And more! Including posting words, songs suggested from the Come Follow Me-Primary manual, links to all the lesson plan posts, and my Resource Library
February Singing Time Schedule To-Go includes:
- The Priesthood is Restored (which is not available on my blog yet!)
- I Want to Be a Missionary Now
- I Stand All Amazed
- Love Your Neighbor Notes (also not available on my blog yet)
All lesson plans are adaptable to whatever current situation you find your singing time to be in. Whether it be live on Zoom, pre-recorded videos, home-centered emails for families, or good ol’ in-person singing time in the primary room (if only we could all be that lucky)!
Usually I only focus on teaching one of the suggested songs per month. But with singing time not in session right now, every week focuses on one of the 3 suggested songs for the month. This change is temporary until we get back to singing time at church.
Join my Singing Time Schedule To-Go for only $4.99/month. Cancel at any time whether it be after one month, one year or whenever you get released. I promise, you won’t regret it!
If you’d like to sign up or learn a more about my Singing Time Schedule To-Go, details can be found here:
Since this format is still relatively new, I appreciate any feedback and suggestions you have to help make this more helpful for you! I want Camille’s Primary Ideas to be your one-stop singing time resource.