August means back-to-school and this year, the summer olympics! August’s Singing Singing Time Schedule To-Go is ready with 5 weeks of Sunday singing time lesson plans! Everything’s ready for you to download, print and implement into singing time – hooray! There are lesson plans for The Holy Ghost, I Am a Child of God, The Priesthood is Restored, a brand NEW back-to-school review and singing time olympics!
My monthly singing time has done all the hard parts of this calling … the preparation! Now you can focus mainly on the best part, the singing!
To-Go Schedules Include:
- A filled-in monthly singing time planner
- Optional weekly emails to copy and paste to send to primary families for home centered singing times (ending in December 2021)
- To-go lesson plan summaries for each Sunday
- All associated printables that go along with each lesson plan
- And more! Including posting words, songs suggested from the Come Follow Me-Primary manual, links to all the lesson plan posts, and my Resource Library
August Singing Time Schedule To-Go includes:
- The Priesthood is Restored
- The Holy Ghost
- I Am a Child of God
- Back-to-School review (a brand NEW version!!)
- 2021 Summer Olympics review
All lesson plans are adaptable to whatever situation you find your singing time to be in. Whether it be live on virtual, pre-recorded videos, home-centered emails for families, or meeting together!
Typically I only focus on teaching one of the suggested songs per month. But with all the changes in schedules singing time, each week focuses on one of the 3 suggested songs for the month. I’ll keep this format until the end of this year.
For 2022, my plan is to have even more options for you! I’ll be keeping the version above as mentioned, but I’ll also be adding another planner! I’m really excited – this is how I prefer to teach in singing time.
It focuses on only one song per month. But will incorporate a 5-minute lesson plan for the other 2 suggested songs. It’s going to be great! I’ll have more details toward the end of the year.
Join my Singing Time Schedule To-Go for only $4.99/month. Cancel at any time whether it be after one month, one year or whenever you get released. I promise, you won’t regret it!
If you’d like to sign up or learn a more about my Singing Time Schedule To-Go, details can be found here:
My lesson plans frequently include items found in my Music Bag. If you want more information on my music bag, check out my post HERE.