There’s so much going on in September in singing time! I’m having a hard time showcasing all the items in my cover photo below! September singing time means preparing for the primary program! I’ve created a truly inspired primary program review activity centered on the restoration! I’m so excited to begin sharing it! There are also lesson plans for Reverently, Quietly, I Am like a Star, and I Will Be Valiant.
Everything’s ready for you to download, print and implement into singing time.
To-Go Schedules Include:
- A filled-in monthly singing time planner
- Optional weekly emails to copy and paste to send to primary families for home centered singing times (ending in December 2021)
- To-go lesson plan summaries for each Sunday
- All associated printables that go along with each lesson plan
- And more! Including posting words, songs suggested from the Come Follow Me-Primary manual, links to all the lesson plan posts, and my Resource Library
September Singing Time Schedule To-Go includes:
- Reverently, Quietly
- I Am like a Star
- I Will Be Valiant
- The Restoration Review – Primary Program Review Activity
All lesson plans are adaptable to whatever situation you find your singing time to be in. Whether it be live on virtual, pre-recorded videos, home-centered emails for families, or meeting together!
Typically I only focus on teaching one of the suggested songs per month. But with all the changes in singing time, each week focuses on one of the 3 suggested songs for the month. I’ll keep this format until the end of this year.
I’ll be keeping the current version too, but adding another planner option! It incorporates a brand NEW 5-minute singing time lesson plan outline – inspired by Sharla Dance! It will enhance your teaching in singing time even more!
I’m really excited and know you will be too! More details to come in the following months!
Join my Singing Time Schedule To-Go for a small monthly or annual fee. Cancel at any time whether it be after one month, one year or whenever you get released. I promise, you won’t regret it!
If you’d like to sign up or learn a more about my Singing Time Schedule To-Go, details can be found here:
My lesson plans frequently include items found in my Music Bag. It’s definitely not required but I HIGHLY suggest you arm yourself with a bag! More information on what my music bag entails can be found HERE.