It’s November and time to sing songs on thanks along with the 3 suggest songs! Those include Family History – I Am Doing It, Families Can Be Together Forever and Praise to the Man! Easily do all this with my November 2021 Singing Time Schedule To-Go!
Everything’s ready for you to download, print and implement into singing time.
To-Go Schedules Include:
- A filled-in monthly singing time planner
- Optional weekly emails to copy and paste to send to primary families for home centered singing times (ending in December 2021)
- To-go lesson plan summaries for each Sunday
- All associated printables that go along with each lesson plan
- And more! Including posting words, songs suggested from the Come Follow Me-Primary manual, links to all the lesson plan posts, and my Resource Library
November Singing Time Schedule To-Go includes:
- Family History – I Am Doing It
- Families Can Be Together Forever
- Thankful Turkeys Sing-Along (brand NEW!)
- Praise to the Man
All lesson plans are adaptable to whatever situation you find your singing time to be in. Whether it be live on virtual, pre-recorded videos, home-centered emails for families, or meeting together!
Typically I only focus on teaching one of the suggested songs per month. But with all the changes in singing time, each week focuses on one of the 3 suggested songs for the month. I’ll keep this format until the end of this year.
In 2022, I’ll be keeping the current version, but also adding another planner option! It incorporates a brand NEW 5-minute singing time lesson plan outline – inspired by Sharla Dance! It will enhance your teaching in singing time even more!
I’m really excited and know you will be too! More details to come in the following months!
Join my Singing Time Schedule To-Go for a small monthly or annual fee. Cancel at any time whether it be after one month, one year or whenever you get released. I promise, you won’t regret it!
If you’d like to sign up or learn a more about my Singing Time Schedule To-Go, details can be found here:
My lesson plans frequently include items found in my Music Bag. It’s definitely not required but I HIGHLY suggest you arm yourself with a bag! More information on what my music bag entails can be found HERE.