The new year is around the corner! The holidays are just about over and it’s time to get busy! Let me give you a jump start with my January 2022 Singing Time To-Go! Lesson plans include songs for I Am a Child of God, I Know My Father Lives, When He Comes Again, Sing-Along Video Preview, and a brand new Snowball Toss and Celebrate New Year’s (perfect for your first Sunday of the year!).
Everything’s ready for you to download, print and implement into singing time.
To-Go Membership Includes:
- A filled-in monthly singing time planner
- To-go lesson plan summaries for each Sunday
- All associated printables that go along with each lesson plan
- And more! Including posting words, songs suggested from the Come Follow Me-Primary manual, links to all the lesson plan posts, and access to my Resource Library
January Singing Time To-Go includes:
- I Am a Child of God
- I Know My Father Lives
- When He Comes Again
- Sing-Along Videos
- Snowball Toss (NEW)
- Celebrate New Year’s (PREMIUM only – more details below!)
A few changes are coming with my singing time schedule and I’m SO excited (okay, and a little nervous – change often presents challenges)!
The current format for teaching each song one Sunday a month is staying. This is the BASIC Singing Time Schedule To-Go. Everything listed above is included in the BASIC plan.
The BASIC plan price is $4.99 + tax/month or $54.99+tax/year.
New in 2022 is my PREMIUM Singing Time Schedule To-Go! In addition to having access to the BASIC plan, the PREMIUM plan includes brand NEW 5-minute songs – inspired by Sharla Dance! Geared to enhancing your teaching in singing time even more!
The PREMIUM planner will get you program ready yet sing a plethora of other primary songs. With this format, you can prep for the program by focusing on one program song each month, while also engaging with the other 2 suggested songs with a 5-minute song.
One of January’s 5-minute songs includes teaching When He Comes Again using a Squiggle Map:
I’ve been piloting this format in my own primary this past year and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I can:
- Sing all 3 suggested songs for singing time each month
- Focus on one of suggested songs for the program
- Provide tons of movement activities
- Review all program songs learned for the year
- Practice seasonal and holiday songs to occasionally sing in sacrament meeting like Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Christmas
During January 2022 ONLY, the PREMIUM membership is available to all BASIC (i.e. current) subscribers! See if you like the new format and want to upgrade to a PREMIUM membership for the following months.
And again, if it’s not for you, cancel at any time. If you have questions, just let me know!
The Premium Plan is $9.99 + tax/month or $109.99 + tax/year.
How to Join
Join my Singing Time Schedule To-Go for a small monthly or annual fee. Cancel at any time whether it be after one month, one year or whenever you get released. I promise, you won’t regret it!
If you’d like to sign up or learn more about my Singing Time To-Go Membership, details can be found here:
My lesson plans frequently include items found in my Music Bag. It’s definitely not required but I HIGHLY suggest you arm yourself with a bag! More information on what my music bag entails can be found HERE.
I also recommend you get a set of handbells for your primary! They are my favorite instrument to bring into singing time. Check out my post HERE for more details.