February is almost here! That means a NEW schedule for Singing Time To-Go is now available! Let me help you LOVE singing time even more by planning your February 2022 for you! Lesson plans include songs for Follow the Prophet, Choose the Right, He Sent His Son, and a brand new Valentine’s Day activity from The Friend entitled Lots of Ways to Say “I Love You.”
Everything’s ready for you to download, print and implement into singing time.
To-Go Membership Includes:
- A filled-in monthly singing time planner
- To-go lesson plan summaries for each Sunday
- All associated printables that go along with each lesson plan
- And more! Including posting words, songs suggested from the Come Follow Me-Primary manual, links to all the lesson plan posts, and direct access to my Resource Library
February Singing Time To-Go includes:
- Follow the Prophet
- He Sent His Son
- Choose the Right
- Lots of Ways to Say “I Love You”
- Winter Olympics (PREMIUM only)
We’re off to a running start with my new BASIC and PREMIUM plans! Your feedback has been AMAZING! So amazing that I’m extending my membership offer for one more month!
PREMIUM membership is available to all BASIC (i.e. current) subscribers! See if you like the new format and want to upgrade to a PREMIUM membership for the following months.
This is what you have come to know and love! This format teaches each song one Sunday a month. It also includes one Sunday to sing something seasonal or holiday related.
The BASIC plan price is $4.99 + tax/month or $54.99+tax/year.
New this year is my PREMIUM Singing Time To-Go! In addition to having access to the BASIC plan, the PREMIUM plan will get you program ready, sing all 3 of the monthly suggested songs all while singing a plethora of others!
This format helps you prepare for the program by focusing on one program song each month. You also engage with the other 2 suggested songs with a 5-minute song (more details HERE). Enhance your primary’s singing time experience even more!
With PREMIUM, you also have time to review all the program songs you’ve learned for the year! February’s review activity is Primary Winter Olympics which is SO SO fun!
I’ve been piloting this format in my own primary this past year and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I can:
- Sing all 3 suggested songs for singing time each month
- Focus on one of suggested songs for the program
- Provide tons of movement activities
- Review all program songs learned for the year
- Sing holiday and seasonal primary songs
- Practice to occasionally sing in sacrament meeting like Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Christmas
Again, PREMIUM membership is available to all current subscribers through the month of February. If you are a BASIC subscriber, you have access to PREMIUM!
And again, if it’s not for you, cancel at any time. If you have questions, just let me know!
The Premium Plan is $9.99 + tax/month or $109.99 + tax/year.
How to Join
Join my Singing Time To-Go for a small monthly or annual fee. Cancel at any time whether it be after one month, one year or whenever you get released. I promise, you won’t regret it!
If you’d like to sign up or learn more about my Singing Time To-Go Membership, details can be found here:
My lesson plans frequently include movement items found in my Music Bag. It’s definitely not required but I HIGHLY suggest you arm yourself with a bag! More information on what my music bag entails can be found HERE.
I also recommend you get a set of handbells for your primary! They are my favorite instrument to bring into singing time. Check out my post HERE for more details.