Hopefully primary programs are winding down and you can start focusing on the holidays! There are so many great primary songs to sing on gratitude! November 2022 Singing Time To-Go gets it all accomplished by incorporating all the suggested songs, singing songs of thanks and let’s not forget … Thanksgiving!
Have you ever noticed how many primary songs are on thanks and gratitude? There are SO many! Now, how many of those has your primary actually sung? Not many? I know mine hasn’t either! Let’s get our primaries singing more of these songs of thanks in November!
Lesson plans for November’s 3 suggested songs include Follow the Prophet, We Thank Thee, O God for a Prophet and I Want to Live the Gospel.
Then to celebrate Thanksgiving in singing time, the song Thankful by Shawna Edwards is included. It was published in the 2020 November Friend. If you are unfamiliar with this song, go listen to it and you’ll be humming it for the rest of the day!
To-Go Membership Includes:
- A filled-in monthly singing time planner
- To-go lesson plan summaries for EVERY Sunday
- Associated printables that coincide with each lesson plan
- And more! Including words to post, songs suggested from the Come Follow Me-Primary manual, links to all the lesson plan posts, and direct access to my Resource Library
November Singing Time To-Go includes:
- Follow the Prophet
- The Prophet Said to Plant a Garden (as an alternative since Follow the Prophet was already taught this year)
- We Thank Thee, O God for a Prophet
- I Want to Live the Gospel
- I Thank Thee, Dear Father (a 5-minute song PREMIUM only)
- I Have Two Little Ears (a 5-minute song PREMIUM only)
- Sleep Little Jesus, (a 5-minute song PREMIUM only)
Choose between 2 Singing Time To-Go options:
This format teaches each of the 3 suggested monthly songs one Sunday a month. It also includes one Sunday to sing something seasonal or holiday related.
The BASIC plan is $4.99/month or $54.99/year.
Enhance your primary’s singing time experience even more with PREMIUM! PREMIUM is geared to get your primary presentation ready! In addition to having access to the BASIC plan, the PREMIUM plan allows you to do more in singing time!
This format focuses on 1 of the 3 suggested songs each month in order to prepare for your program. But it lets you engage with the other 2 suggested songs using a 5-minute song (more details HERE).
With the PREMIUM format, you also have time to review all the program songs you’ve learned for the year in addition to preparing to occasionally sing in sacrament meeting!
I’ve been using this PREMIUM format in my own primary and it works SO well! I can:
- Sing all 3 suggested songs for singing time each month
- Focus on one of suggested songs for the program
- Provide TONS of movement activities
- Review all program songs learned for the year
- Sing holiday and seasonal primary songs
- Practice to occasionally sing in sacrament meeting like Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Christmas
The PREMIUM Plan is $9.99/month or $109.99/year.
How to Join
Join my Singing Time To-Go for a small monthly or annual fee. Cancel at any time whether it be after one month, one year or whenever you get released. I promise, you won’t regret it!
Sign up or learn more about my Singing Time To-Go Membership here:
My lesson plans frequently include movement items found in my Music Bag. It’s definitely not required but I HIGHLY suggest you arm yourself with a bag or these items! More information on what a music bag entails can be found HERE.
I also recommend you get a set of handbells for your primary! Again, not required but my favorite instrument to bring into singing time! Check out my post HERE for more details.