The holidays are just about over and you want to hit the ground running in 2023 with singing time! January 2023 Singing Time To-Go helps you do just that! It incorporates all the suggested music for singing time in addition to The Miracle, a PREVIEW of 2023’s program songs and a brand NEW goal setting singing time activity!
A General Overview
Included in January 2023 Singing Time To-Go are the 3 suggested music for singing time (more details HERE). These suggestions are Come, Follow Me, A Child’s Prayer and Jesus Once Was a Little Child.
New Year’s day falls on a Sunday this year. Since a new year typically means goal setting, January’s seasonal singing time activity incorporates the the church’s new Personal Development Children’s Guidebook. It’s goal setting put to primary songs and you’re going to love it!!
To-Go Membership Includes:
- A filled-in monthly singing time planner
- To-go lesson plan summaries for EVERY Sunday
- Associated printables that coincide with each lesson plan
- And more! Including words to post, songs suggested from the Come Follow Me-Primary manual, links to all the lesson plan posts, and direct access to my Resource Library
January 2023 Singing Time To-Go includes:
- Come, Follow Me
- A Child’s Prayer
- Jesus Once Was a Little Child
- Primary Song New Year’s Goals
- 2023 Sing-Along Videos
- The Miracle (PREMIUM only)
Choose between 2 Singing Time To-Go options:
This format teaches each of the 3 suggested monthly songs one Sunday a month. It also includes one Sunday to sing something seasonal or holiday related.
The BASIC plan is $4.99/month or $54.99/year.
Enhance your primary’s singing time experience even more with PREMIUM! PREMIUM is geared to get your primary presentation ready! In addition to having access to the BASIC plan, the PREMIUM plan allows you to do more in singing time!
This format focuses on 1 of the 3 suggested songs each month in order to prepare for your program. But it lets you engage with the other 2 suggested songs using a 5-minute song (more details HERE).
With the PREMIUM format, you also have time to review all the program songs you’ve learned for the year in addition to preparing to occasionally sing in sacrament meeting!
I’ve been using this PREMIUM format in my own primary and it works SO well! I can:
- Sing all 3 suggested songs for singing time each month
- Focus on one of suggested songs for the program
- Provide TONS of movement activities
- Review all program songs learned for the year
- Sing holiday and seasonal primary songs
- Practice to occasionally sing in sacrament meeting like Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Christmas
The PREMIUM Plan is $9.99/month or $109.99/year.
How to Join
Join my Singing Time To-Go for a small monthly or annual fee. Cancel at any time whether it be after one month, one year or whenever you get released. I promise, you won’t regret it!
Sign up or learn more about Singing Time To-Go Membership here:
My lesson plans frequently include movement items found in my Music Bag. It’s definitely not required but I HIGHLY suggest you arm yourself with a bag or these items! More information on what a music bag entails can be found HERE.
I also recommend you get a set of handbells for your primary! Again, not required but my favorite instrument to bring into singing time! Check out my post HERE for more details.