You’re going to LOVE February’s 2023 singing time to-go! It incorporates all of February’s suggested music for singing time in addition to Where Love Is – a seasonal singing time activity for Valentine’s Day. Lastly, is a brand NEW winter scene review activity! Perfect for having fun in the cold chilly weather!
A General Overview
Included in February 2023 Singing Time To-Go are the 3 suggested music for singing time (more details HERE). These suggestions are Baptism, I Will Follow God’s Plan and He Sent His Son.
And since February is the month of love, the Valentine’s Day lesson plan is Where Love Is that uses handbells (optional). It’s always nice to take a break from program songs once a month and sing something seasonal!
Then February’s review activity includes an interactive winter scene that will have your primary feeling like they are playing out in the snow!
To-Go Membership Includes:
- A filled-in monthly singing time planner
- To-go lesson plan summaries for EVERY Sunday
- Associated printables that coincide with each lesson plan
- And more! Including words to post, songs suggested from the Come Follow Me-Primary manual, links to all the lesson plan posts, and direct access to my Resource Library
February 2023 Singing Time To-Go includes:
- I Will Follow God’s Plan
- He Sent His Son
- Where Love Is
- Winter Scene Singing Time Review (PREMIUM only)
Choose between 2 Singing Time To-Go options:
This format teaches each of the 3 suggested monthly songs one Sunday a month. It also includes one Sunday to sing something seasonal or holiday related.
The BASIC plan is $4.99/month or $54.99/year.
Enhance your primary’s singing time experience even more with PREMIUM! PREMIUM is geared to get your primary presentation ready! In addition to having access to the BASIC plan, the PREMIUM plan allows you to do more in singing time!
This format focuses on 1 of the 3 suggested songs each month in order to prepare for your program. But it lets you engage with the other 2 suggested songs using a 5-minute song (more details HERE).
With the PREMIUM format, you also have time to review all the program songs you’ve learned for the year in addition to preparing to occasionally sing in sacrament meeting!
I’ve been using this PREMIUM format in my own primary and it works SO well! I can:
- Sing all 3 suggested songs for singing time each month
- Focus on one of suggested songs for the program
- Provide TONS of movement activities
- Review all program songs learned for the year
- Sing holiday and seasonal primary songs
- Practice to occasionally sing in sacrament meeting like Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Christmas
The PREMIUM Plan is $9.99/month or $109.99/year.
How to Join
Join my Singing Time To-Go for a small monthly or annual fee. Cancel at any time whether it be after one month, one year or whenever you get released. I promise, you won’t regret it!
Sign up or learn more about Singing Time To-Go Membership here:
To-Go lesson plans frequently include movement instruments. They’re definitely not required but I HIGHLY suggest you arm yourself with a bag of these items! More information on what a music bag entails can be found HERE.
I also recommend you get a set of handbells for your primary! Again, not required but my favorite instrument to bring into singing time! Check out my post HERE for more details.
More Singing Time To-Go
For more information, make sure to scroll through all the Singing Time To-Go recaps from previous months HERE.