If your August is jam packed full of family reunions and final travel plans before school starts, Singing Time To-Go is here to save your sanity! August 2023 Singing Time To-Go is now available! It includes lesson plans for all 3 suggested songs for singing time, in addition to a summer pool scene and back-to-school review singing time ideas and activities! Also available are 5-minute lesson plans for the songs suggested in Come Follow Me Primary!!
A General Overview
Included in August 2023 Singing Time To-Go are the 3 suggested songs for singing time (more details HERE). These suggestions this month are When I Am Baptized, The Holy Ghost and The Lord Gave Me a Temple.
End summer with a splashy summer singing time scene!! This activity utilizes pool noodles and will have your Primary thinking they REALLY are at a pool party ;).
Then as school starts, review program songs with my annual back-to-school singing time review! Catered for 2023 program songs.
To-Go Membership Includes:
- A filled-in monthly singing time planner
- To-go lesson plan summaries for EVERY Sunday
- Associated printables that coincide with each lesson plan
- Lesson plans suggested from the Come Follow Me-Primary manual
- Access to all printables found in my shop
- And more! Including the words to post, links to all the lesson plan posts, and direct access to the Resource Library
Oh, and did I mention that it’s all ad-free too?
August 2023 Singing Time To-Go BASIC includes:
- When I Am Baptized
- The Holy Ghost
- The Lord Gave Me a Temple
- Summer Scene
- Back-to-School Review
August 2023 Singing Time To-Go PREMIUM adds:
- The Lord Gave Me a Temple, 2nd verse
- 5-Minute When I Am Baptized
- 5-Minute The Holy Ghost
- Back-to-School Review
Additional Songs in August's Singing Time To-Go PREMIUM
ADDITIONAL 5-Minute singing time lesson plans from Come Follow Me Primary are also available with PREMIUM! This month those are:
- 5-Minute Children All Over the World
- 5-Minute Faith
- 5-Minute Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
- 5-Minute I Know My Father Lives
- 5-Minute I Will Follow God’s Plan
- 5-Minute My Heavenly Father Loves Me
- 5-Minute Smiles
- 5-Minute The Wise Man and the Foolish Man
Which Singing Time To-Go option is best for you?
This format teaches each of the 3 suggested monthly songs one Sunday a month. It also includes one Sunday to sing something seasonal or holiday related.
The BASIC plan is $4.99/month or $54.99/year.
Enhance your Primary’s singing time experience even more with PREMIUM! PREMIUM is geared to get your Primary presentation ready! In addition to having access to the BASIC plan, the PREMIUM plan allows you to do more in singing time!
This format focuses on 1 of the 3 suggested songs each month in order to prepare for your program. But it lets you engage with the other 2 suggested songs using a 5-minute song (more details HERE).
With the PREMIUM format, you also have time to review all the program songs you’ve learned for the year in addition to preparing to occasionally sing in sacrament meeting!
Additional Printables available with PREMIUM
All printables in my shop HERE are included with PREMIUM subscriptions.
I’ve been using this PREMIUM format in my own Primary and it works SO well! I can:
- Sing all 3 suggested songs for singing time each month
- Focus on one of suggested songs for the program
- Provide TONS of movement activities
- Review all program songs learned for the year
- Sing holiday and seasonal primary songs
- Practice to occasionally sing in sacrament meeting like Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Christmas
The PREMIUM Plan is $9.99/month or $109.99/year.
How to Join
Join Singing Time To-Go for a small monthly or annual fee. Cancel at any time whether it be after one month, one year or whenever you get released. I promise, you won’t regret it!
Sign up or learn more about Singing Time To-Go Membership here:
Create a Singing Time Music Bag
To-Go lesson plans frequently include movement instruments. They’re definitely not required but I HIGHLY suggest you arm yourself with a bag of these items! More information on what a music bag entails can be found HERE.
Again, not required but HIGHLY recommended! My favorite instrument to bring into singing time are handbells!! Check out my post HERE for more details on using handbells in singing time. The brand I recommend is Merry Bells.
Use code CPI for 10% off your purchase.
More Singing Time To-Go
If you still have questions, contact me and I’ll send you the previous month’s Singing Time To-Go as an example.
For more information, make sure to scroll through all the Singing Time To-Go recaps from previous months HERE.